De l'apéritif au dessert
From apéritif to dessert
Update September 2019
We have to deal with the hand we are dealt is true but in the case of Brexit and certainly food and drink suppliers, it is the not knowing that has proven this year to be so paralysing!
As a business set up with the ethos in 1994 that selling around the EU is NOT EVEN EXPORT it has frankly been painful to appreciate how many do not share my outlook.
Food sans Frontieres however is perfectly placed to help companies with their international sales and communications strategy and to that end I am offering right now the following stand-alone mini health check for only £250 (plus VAT in the UK) or 280 euros elsewhere and for this I will:
- Review through up to one hour online conversation (whats app/skype etc) key markets, resources, company culture, objectives, future plans
- Studying website, existing marketing materials, product packaging, specs put together priority action list for effectively communicating with customers both at home and abroad
- From own sources and contacts built up over almost 30 years give hints, contacts, advice on specific markets of most interest for development with no obligation
- Practical advice regarding actions in the case of a no deal Brexit and why it is crucial to see this has a challenge amongst many in business to be overcome!
- Recommendatons for action and other sources of advice plus how Food sans Frontieres could assist further.
- For also company visit and work taking more than around 5 hours I will agree additional fee accordingly.
We have also really good current clients in the frozen foodservice sector, both UK and EU as well as health products including a current key supply partner Maria Lucia Bakes www.marialuciabakes.com.
With UK sales partner Julie Zalesny we are also right now reviewing and selecting new ranges for Import and Distribution and/or Sales to UK foodservice and retail and invite interest in this market to contact me also. As part of this we are planning right now to launch or promote products at the Foodservice show in London next March 2020! Exciting!
Thanks and hope to hear from you!
firstname.lastname@example.org office +442085008537 or mobile +44795655219